Monday, February 10, 2014

Headlines I would like to see

headline_1_edited

As I sat there bored and rifling through the newspapers that are kept in places like this for people like me, it occurred to me that how I imagined some of these stories should be was in fact, far better than how the stories actually read. 

So here are three of my best. Please remember that these are all fictional and any resemblance to real people or events is purely accidental.

Indian PM said something, somewhere

The defacto ex-Prime Minister of India made a statement somewhere today, or so the media has been informed via email.

Despite appearances, some efforts were made to send journalists to the event, the media has assured the Ministry of Broadcasting.

Further details on what was exactly said will be updated once the Ministry of Broadcasting sends across a copy of the PM's speech, his responses to a variety of questions and his general comments on the state of the nation.

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment